Thursday, January 1, 2009

"Real-eyes-ing" blessings

I have been tuning into synchronicities this week. Many events are affirming the flow of my life at this point. I "real-eyes" that this is probably always occuring, but I don't always tune into it. My mind is going in 1001 different directions, or I am not in the present moment. Only when I focus and am open to what needs to come in do I see these "coincidences". I know that HaShem is communicating with me and I am listening in those moments.

I also "real-eyes" that I must live my life with integrity, compassion, and courage, for this is what cloaks my desires; and the adage of "watch what you wish for, as you will receive it" plays into the mix as well. As I was writing this the first time, my computer just froze up, which it's been doing lately. Why it did it at that moment, I don't know, but I've been able to recreate my message... which brings me to my next thought, and that is I heard from many of you regarding my "experiment" of last week. It comforts me to know I have much support on this journey!

I have permission to share an email from one of our participants in response to last week's commentary and I print it below.

Yes, always send blessings...always send out blessings and love even if you do not see results in the physical dimension. The nature of man is to receive for self alone, the nature of Hashem is the desire to Share. When we share, we become like Hashem, we are connected to Hashem and receive all the Light we need. As we all share our light with others, even bad drivers...smile..our light within shines brighter as those poisonous dark feelings are transformed to Light. This is what it means that collectively we are all sparks of light of the Messiah. As we all send out love and blessings we reveal light into the world and it is this Light that transforms the darkness in others and ourselves. It is then that our veil (made up of our impurities that separates our flesh from our soul) becomes thinner to eventually disappear and we are no longer separated from Hashem, we are ONE, we are back in the Garden of Eden where the energy is no longer tainted, it is but Pure.Perhaps that is why the first letter that begins the Torah is the letter BET, meaning Blessing.
********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment