Friday, May 8, 2009

When will the madness end?

I'm glad someone (Caldera) is taking the hit for the stupidity and insensitivity the WH embraced in their stupid filming session of AF1, scaring the people of Manhattan and the world to death. Have they never heard of "Photo Shop"???

I wrote BO a letter about it, emailed to whitehgouse.gov since they won't accept snail mail, and haven't heard anything. Stupid assholes. At least the media is paying some attention to this latest misstep. Although, if it happened on Bush's watch, there would be this huge investigation, and a victimized outcry from the left. Our president's wrist gets slapped again by his adoring fans, but the appropriate response should be impeachment as this is just one more insane attempt to dismantle our greatness.

I just heard on the news that BO is threatening to keep the stimulus money promised to the state of CA and our turncoat governator, if our state won't take care of the union workers. What kind of mob government is this? I didn't realize Barak "Soprano" Obama was ruling the roost and trying to strong arm another one of the states. It's not that I want our state to get the money. Screw that. It's the audacity of his threat. How dare the US government usurp the Constitution to the degree that they have. Clearly, they have forgotten who pays their salaries, and for whom they work. Shame on them.

Our multinational culture is becoming one of mistrust, distrust, entitlement, lack of accountability and responsibility. I used to view the Mayan Prophecy for 2012 with some disbelief, but now I wonder. According to the description given in http://www.13moon.com/prophecy%20page.htm, the culmination on the Winter Solstice will be 26,000 years in the making (12/21/12, or 21/12/12 for the Europeans in the group). Numerologically, this is noteworthy... for "3" repeated 3 times is fascinating! Considering the Enneagram, Point 3, it is considered the first shock point by Gurdjieff. Matter (point 1) and Feeling (point 2) come together, to marry and fertilize each other. Making, doing, performing magic. There is a search for perfection. There is also a fear of failure. The remedy for this is to be in one's "hara" or belly, to be grounded and centered. Curiously, the country associated with Point 3 is the United States of America, because it is associated with a place of unlimited possibilities. (The Enneagram Workbook by Klaus Vollmar, Sterling Publishing, NY 1998)

[By the way, do the "green" scientists have records that are as ancient, that can prove that mere humans caused global climate change? Puh-leaze.]

I lie on my back on the tiny grass patch that is in front of my house. I play with my Yellow Lab Charlie, and contemplate the fog as it sidles inland. I feel a sense of peace that no stupidity or insensitivity can touch. Sadly, resignedly, I come back to this current reality, and vow to keep on with the fight. I owe it to my grandkids. Or, anyone else's for that matter. Our country needs to stay at its pinnacle as a place of unlimited possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment